A Hometown Favorite

, , No Comments

Even though I have lived in MD for 30 out of my 35 years, I am not really much of a Marylander.  Can’t stand the taste or smell of crabs or any sea food….stepping foot on a boat sends me into an all out panic attack, and I am a die hard Steelers fan. 

However, the one local tradition I fully stand behind is the Blue Angels show every May.  Growing up I only recall watching it from the field of our high school, as they soared overhead.  But, ever since I stopped working in 2004, I have made it to every single show. 

And I love it.

IMG_0521

What an amazing show it is.

 IMG_0545

And this year the weather was PERFECT. 

IMG_0571

70 degrees, sunny… not a cloud in the sky.

IMG_0488

Family fun at its finest.

IMG_0490

IMG_0491

IMG_0498 

These are the moments I cherish.   Sitting in a grassy field, watching the kids play and then watching the jets swarm overhead.

IMG_0627

IMG_0533

ha!  I love this picture… my youngest very seriously taking the pics on Dad’s phone, while I am excitedly pointing out the Blue Angels and my oldest is going, “Dad, their over there…. get the picture!” 

IMG_0542 IMG_0508

Such a fun afternoon!

IMG_0650

IMG_0645

IMG_0649

So thankful for our hometown.

IMG_0635

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)