Life is Good

, , 2 comments

Years ago Aunt Karen gave our oldest child a Life is Good soccer shirt.  Because the color and theme were gender neutral, I ended up passing it down to my daughter a few years later.   It actually became that perfect shirt for younger siblings to wear to soccer games so she could feel like she was a part of the team too.  By the time my third child wore it, it was worn with shin guards and sometimes even cleats TO WATCH the older 2 practice.  Naturally, I had to hold onto it for child number 4 and he’s now old enough to sport it himself.  It will def be one of those “sentimental clothes” I add to my box of clothing that for some reason or another I just can’t part with. 

August 2008

check out his new wheels

September 2009

(this would be the time we met the Star Wars gang at the Library after a soccer game)

IMG_0094

September 2010

IMG_0032

June 2012photo (16)

Life is indeed good, very good.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe he's that big already?! When did that happen? It's true that you probably have the most supportive family I've ever met. So glad I could help even an ounce in that. The best part of these pictures, though? The smiles!!! You have such an awesome family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know how you kept it through four kids without it being covered in stains!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)