Role Play

, , 4 comments

Our oldest daughter had a little fun getting into her character for Halloween.  When posing for pictures in their costumes, she decided to  fully act out the part of Snow White.

IMG_7429

I think my favorite part of the reenactment was when she asked us to take her picture sleeping with the apple. "Skip the ol posing by the door with the trick or treat basket, we’ll go for playing dead on the floor with an apple.”

IMG_7368

Then she was awakened with a kiss from her prince.

IMG_7371

IMG_7374

“Thanks Dad for being my prince,” she exclaimed.

IMG_7376

Oh sweet girl, there’s nothing he’d like more than to be your prince forever.

IMG_7377

Excuse me while I go blubber in the corner as I think about this picture one day popping up on the screen during a video montage at her rehearsal dinner… can’t you just stay our little girl forever? 

4 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be nice if we could give them an apple that would make them stay our little girls forever! What a sweet, sweet, sweet and totally wedding video montage worthy photo!

    Can't wait to read the blog THAT day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute You will blubber the same as we did

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to find your blog! really cool!!! Visit my blog too when you find some time. www.thewayitisblog.blogger.com
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)