Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

, , 11 comments

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love Chick-Fil-A.  So, when I found out that they were opening a new one in Pasadena AND they had a “Raving-Fan” contest on face book in which the winner would win a year of free Chick-Fil-A, I had to enter.

The contest:  submit a photo of your favorite memory at Chick-Fil-A and explain it in 100 words or less.

My favorite memory at Chick-fil-A??  How ever will I choose?

Chick-fil-a was first meal after labor and delivery

 

The time I requested Chick-Fil-A after giving birth to my daughter and my brother did a CFA run for me to deliver it to me at the hospital.

 

 

Or her birthday party four years later?

Oldest daugher had birthday at Chick-fil-a

How about our anniversary dinner while in labor with baby number 4?      (as in, for real laboring - went to the hospital right from there)

Anniversary Dinner at Chick-fil-a WHILE in labor with 4th

Or when given the choices of any restaurant at Disney World, the circus family happily chooses Chick-Fil-A for the last 2 meals of their vacation?

Family loved Chick-fil-a in the Magic Kingdom

Or any number of times that I dressed my children up as cows to earn free dinner?

2005

Youngest son with chick-fil-a cow

2006

Sold out to chick-fil-a

2008

enjoying their free food

2009

Cow Appreciation day with friends

2010

Circus kids and friends

I opted for the 2009 Cow Appreciation Day.”We have made it a family tradition to participate in Cow Appreciation Day for the past 6 years.  2 years ago we invited one of our best friends to join us.  They ended up having an appt to look at a prospective house on the way to our dinner. The Realtor graciously agreed to follow us to CFA afterward, so we didn't miss Cow Appreciation day, and they signed the paper work there while we entertained the kids in the play area.”

Our story was selected as a finalist (original post here).  We got to go to a Premiere Dinner at the new Chick-Fil-A before it opened.  This alone, made me giddy!! 

But, as if THAT wasn’t good enough… while there sipping our Sweet Tea… they read our story aloud to the room, and WE WON!!!

Me and the hubby at premier dinner in Pasadena

Without a doubt… best thing I have ever won… ever…. with 52 coupons for free combo meals, we can take our family of 6 out to dinner at Chick-Fil-A once a month for a year!!  This makes for one VERY happy circus family!!

How about you? Do you have a favorite memory at Chick-Fil-A?

11 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Congratulations to you! Chick-fil-A was the first restaurant we ate at upon arriving back to the states from Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking this morning, "When is Crystal going to post that story? She has nothing else to do." ;) And then here it was! This is such a fun story. I love it. And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered myself into a drawing there, a few years ago, and they asked why I loved Chik-Fil-A... I ended up having my name pulled up, and I won a GIANT cow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome, Crystal! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving family. Enjoy Eatin' Mor Chikin'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post and all the pictures. Thanks for sharing. You guys undoubtably deserve the Premier Prize because I know of no greater fans. I'm stoked that Chick-fil-A is so close and my kids (finally) love their nuggets and sandwiches too!

    My best Chick-fil-A memory was my Mocha Moms baby shower. The kids got to eat and play while I was showered with love. Good thing they had it when they did, because the biscuit came a week later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! If anyone deserves the prize, you guys do! The pictures prove it. Glad your date night was a winner. Btw, if you chose to *share* your prize, your sweet little darling nephew is also a fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is seriously the coolest, most awesome thing ever!!!! I love all your CFA memories...I could never have narrowed it down!!! You are a CFA Family!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Congratulations! I tried to like Chik-Fil-A. Really, I did. *sigh* I just can't do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is AWESOME!!! I'm so jealous. You are such a perfect winner for this prize! Did I mention I'm jealous?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is beyond cool! CONGRATULATIONS!
    Isn't Pasadena in CA? I thought you were in MD!
    I am so confused!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)