Time to Once Again Roll that Beautiful Bean Footage

, , 2 comments

One of my very first blog posts ever was on my children’s love of kidney beans.   It is now 3 years later and my girls have moved on to baked beans.  Seriously, the love my daughter has for baked beans can NOT be overstated. 

Last week I figured it was time to try the kidney beans out on number 4.  (let the playgroup  mocking begin).

IMG_0082

IMG_0086

What do you mean I shouldn’t eat too many at once? 

IMG_0089

and the verdict is?

IMG_0094

Looks like we have another bean lover here at the circus.  Though truth be told, I have YET to find a food this guy doesn’t like to eat.  He will gladly eat anything I put in front of him.

2 comments:

  1. How cute!!! Jenny will eat anything and everything I give her, too. I just love how our babies are virtually growing up together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some seriously funny stuff. I cannot get my kids to eat kidney beans but you can bet your bottom dollar I'm gonna try now with Katie! She's a good eater like your handsome little man there! He has the sweetest chubbiest cheeks! Man, I could pinch them! Sigh. Has the Circus ever considered five? Lol. I'm just teasing. Sort of... :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)