While You Were Sleeping

, , 12 comments

I found my 3 yr old like this during nap time today… it seems baby doll has been displaced from her bed. 

IMG_6849

It reminded me of a picture I snapped a few weeks ago of both on my girls as we found them when we peeked in on them before going to bed.

IMG_6427

YES… they are both sleeping INSIDE of their drawers!

And since I am sharing sleeping pics, why not share a few of my lil man snoozing as well?

IMG_6585

What is it about a sleeping baby that just makes your heart swoon?

IMG_6635

12 comments:

  1. Tonight I will remember these pictures and go to sleep with a smile on my face . . . But IN my bed.
    ♡ ≡(▔﹏▔)≡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are hilarious! My kids would NEVER fall asleep like that, I almost wish they would :)
    Love the little guy's chunky thighs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too hilarious!!!! Lucas likes to sleep with his head in the corner of the crib. It's funny how kids like to be cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls could honestly - sleep- anywhere!! Love the pictures. And the baby sleeping are enough to melt anyone's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those girls of yours are so funny! Honestly, what a hoot! So cute n sweet all snug in their makeshift beds! You can tell they have so much fun at imaginative play! And Mr. Chubbo Thighs is too cute for words. I could just eat one of those meaty little (er, not so little) legs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv the pics! Your girls obviously had some deep reasoning behind their choices ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!!!! this is great!!! and I love those rolls on your baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's amazing! The pics made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)