Fire Station Visit

, , No Comments

Our local fire station had an open house this morning and we took the kids.

IMG_31661

I always appreciate the demo they do where they have a fireman get into his full uniform and mask so that the kids know in the even of a fire to go towards them, not hide away from them.

 IMG_3139  IMG_3152

IMG_3172

IMG_3170

In addition to climbing on the trucks and sitting inside they had several educational experiences for them.  

IMG_3157IMG_3158

They had a fire prevention truck and a 9-1-1 practice station.  They seem like little things, but I felt like it was good practice and review for even my older kids and I was grateful for the opportunity.  IMG_3188

They also really enjoyed trying on the gear.  Shhhh….. I think even the big kids enjoyed that part too. 

IMG_3206

IMG_3202

IMG_3216

IMG_3223

Who knows maybe we have a future fireperson in the circus fam?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)