Pumpkin Preview

, , 2 comments

We carved our pumpkins tonight….

IMG_6471

IMG_6489

My second born has always been my tactile child.  She loves getting her hands messy… she’s the one who loves the feel of dirt on her skin and apparently is also fond of pumpkin guts on her fingers.  She happily squished and sorted seeds.

IMG_6494IMG_6496

Her sister was less thrilled with the feel of pumpkin guts on her hands.

IMG_6484

But,we were all happy with how the jack-o-lanterns turned out.

IMG_6513

And we are looking forward to trick or treating on Friday!

IMG_6516

2 comments:

  1. You all look like you had a great time and the produce/product looks sooooooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job everyone! I needed help to figure out which belonged to who because I thought 9 3/4 would be #2 who loves numbers and not 10 yet. I didn't know the Harry Potter story. Otherwise had them figured out LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)