A Fall Favorite

, , No Comments

I absolutely love apple picking with my kiddos. 

IMG_6417

This year I found a great price on delicious locally grown honey crisp apples at the local grocery store and we enjoyed them all fall and I was so tempted to skip out on apple picking b/c we had already enjoyed such delicious apples this fall.  But apple picking is about so much more than the apples for me.

It’s the memories.

  IMG_6351IMG_6352

IMG_6355IMG_6361

I love walking through the rows of apple trees.  I love watching the kids pick apples.  I love the big blue skies, the fall colors, the cool air and warm sunshine.  I love fall.  I love pretending we live in the country even though we live in suburbia.

  IMG_6385

And so I was so grateful that we were able to slip away for a few hours this weekend and pick apples together as a family.

IMG_6433

Fall fun at its finest…

IMG_6424

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)