A Fall Tradition

, , 3 comments
Almost every fall, I enjoy taking the kids to the county fair.  We’ve been going since my oldest was under a year old.  This year my youngest was so super excited.  He talked about it for months.  “When are we going to go to the fair and see the animals?”  We went on Friday morning for the preschool preview day.   Then my parents and I returned on Saturday for the girls to perform a gymnastics demo.  Saturday we brought our cousins back.   IMG_6450

It was so cute to watch all of the kids interacting with the animals. 

IMG_6496IMG_6492

photo (14)IMG_6532

My niece is quite the animal lover.  I loved, LOVED watching her interact with the animals.

IMG_6490IMG_6471

The pig and duck races were a favorite event for everyone.

IMG_6543

My heart was full as I watched my kids interact with their cousins.. making memories and building relationships… precious, precious times!

IMG_6521IMG_6522

3 comments:

  1. Special cousins, special friends, special memories. So happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousins are pretty great, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so good to see them together , I remember the times you had with your cousins & memories, Send LOVE to ALL them.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)