There She Goes

, , 6 comments

Truthfully, the circus family doesn’t spend much time on bikes.  We do a lot of fun things here, don’t get me wrong, but there are only so many hours in a day, and teaching our kids to ride bikes has not been where we’ve spent ours.

But, today the sun was shining, the weather was unseasonably warm here in MD again, and as the kids played in the backyard while Scott did yard work, our oldest daughter decided that today she wanted to ride her bike without training wheels. 

And I just had a feeling that she was going to do it.  You know, how sometimes you just know? 

They set off around 4:15pm.  At 4:20, Scott sent me this text.

“Great strategy.  Let’s not ride for 6 mths then go for it.”

I began to doubt that feeling I had earlier,  But…

at 4:39pm he texted me a picture of her riding off into the distance.

IMG_1402

That’s right!!  She did it!!!  My girl’s on two wheels!!!

IMG_1398

IMG_1388

My Happy 2 Wheeler!

IMG_1417

6 comments:

  1. So awesome! Good job girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. couldn't be happier for you. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a proud moment for her....mom and dad also!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to do it girlie!! She looks so confident :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAY to Go Girl! Proud You did it. Have a GOOD summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She does looks so confident and so pretty! Your girls capture my heart in every post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)