Early Morning Math

, , 9 comments

Math has never been my strong suit (except in 3rd grade, I did awesome with the multiplication tables and was the class champ at around the world, but that was b/c all I had to do was memorize facts and not understand the process)

Anyway, as I was saying… math has never been my gifting… and math at 3 am is certainly not my gifting.  So, I calculated the hours again.

Could it really be true?

7 hrs

Yup, I’ve done the math multiple times.

I fed my little guy at 8:15pm and I went to bed at around 10pm.  He didn’t cry to be fed until a little after 3am.   8-12 is 4 hrs and 12-3 is 3 hrs…add them together and you get …

7 hrs

Now I can’t yet bank on this happening every night, but I’ve got a feeling that things are going to get a bit easier around here.

IMG_1208

9 comments:

  1. woo hoo! and i'm really jealous. we can't seem to get in a rhythm around here and i feel like it never usually takes this long. then i realize that it always does. can't wait to turn the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! a well-slept mama is a thing indeed. and your little guy looks SO content! looks like he's happy for the sleep, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! So awesome girlie! And seriously that is the cutest little pic ever! Good job little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful! I hope you get another night like that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! Being rested makes such a difference during the days. Hope he keeps it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say I'm going to bring Katie over to get a little "pep talk" from your little man! Maybe he can teach her a thing or two about the sleep that seems to ellude her!

    ps...he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is saying I gave her a taste of some sleeping love the grin

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)