Any other sneaks out there?

, , 8 comments
Drabble - November 1, 2009

OK, so Halloween was 6 days ago, and I gotta tell you this circus mom has had more than her fair share of the loot.  The kids are doing quite well with an occasional piece after a meal here or there.  Mom on the other hand seems to go for the candy bowl come nap and bed time and she rarely stops with one. 

The other morning when the kids came out to the living room my son spotted a few candy wrappers sitting on the couch.  (seems someone didn’t dispose of the evidence before falling asleep on the couch at 9pm) He said, “Hey, someone had too much junk food last night!”   

I’m thinking someone needs to gain control before the kids resort to more drastic measures.

Drabble - November 2, 2009

Am I alone in this or do I have some fellow candy sneakers out there as well?  Fess up, make a pregnant mom feel better about herself!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm with you! Totally a candy sneaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny you posted this. Last night we were taking turns getting candy from my oldest daughter. But, she was happily giving it away (surprisingly).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... but this year she did not get nearly as much as the last two and we had a ton of leftovers to give out. So that is where I have been dipping this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm, I think it goes without saying that I certainly eat my kids candy! I feel I handle the sugar intake better than they do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are NOT alone. AND you are pregnant, so you've got more than enough excuse. think of it as payment for the time you take to be a mommy! However, we usually sneak ice cream after everyone is in bed and if we have to go into their rooms after lights out and they smell it, they always ask what we have been eating. and I am STILL not quick enough to come up with a "truthful" ingenious response!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is no need to worry...YOU would never do such a thing. It's the circus baby's sweet tooth! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been there - done that - years ago. No need to worry - someone needs to eat it. Good thing the baby is a "sweetie"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can`t blame it on any one now I just say I need some engery

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)