Early Morning Fashion Update

, , 2 comments
My son woke me up this morning at 6:15. Usually when this happens it is so that he can tell me he has to go potty. Today we had the following exchange, "Mommy." "Yes," I replied very sleepily. "I am wearing red." "Yes, you are, go back to bed." "OK." He went back to bed until 7. Not sure why he felt the need to tell me that at 6:15 this morning, but I did get a chuckle out of it as I rolled over and went back to sleep. I am just SO THANKFUL he did not wake his sisters up with his urgent fashion report. I would not have been chuckling then.

2 comments:

  1. Tell your son, I am wearing pink.

    Your blog looks great!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha - that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)