Look Ma, No Hands!

, , No Comments

The reoccurring anthem playing in my head lately seems to be, “Oh my!  How did that happen already? They are growing up before my eyes!” Whether it’s taking my oldest to a middle school youth group event, packing my oldest two for their first week away from home at camp, or watching my youngest learn to ride a bike with no training wheels, over and over I find myself asking, WHERE DID MY BABY GO?

But, here he is… my big 5 year old…. riding without training wheels!

After 3 lessons with his dad, he is now completely independent on his biking!  And he is off, pedaling fast doing his best to hold his own with the big kids.

Meanwhile I am left marveling…. wondering what happened to this??

I snapped this picture pretty much 3 years ago this week….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)