Another School Year Complete

, , 2 comments

That’s right, today is our last day of school at the building. 

IMG_3469

As we prepare to leap into summer… let’s take a quick peek back at day 1.

IMG_6507

Look how much they’ve grown  just physically this year!  I can’t believe it’s our last day of Kindergarten, 1st grade, an 3rd grade.

IMG_3471

They got to dress down for the last day of school.  (Can you tell it’s been a chilly spring?)  I am so, so, so ready for summer.  And so thankful we all survived and made it to the end of the year!

IMG_0655

Our tutors at the tutorial were a true blessing.  They were such a source of encouragement, support, and inspiration to all 4 of us.  And I love, LOVE the community of friends that the kids and I have.  I can’t believe we’ve been a part of that community for 4 whole years now.  My how time is flying!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for summer vacation!!! But the years are flying by TOO quickly :-( Fall will bring 1st grader, 2nd grader, and 4th grader!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been awhile -- but as memory serves, the last day of school stands as the best days of all my life -- except for our wedding and bringing our kids home!
    Have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)