Savoring the Moment

, , 5 comments

I had grabbed the camera hoping for a cute shot of all 4 of them sitting in the leaf pile… but darn it they kept having fun and not sitting still for the picture… it was then that I realized, I’d rather capture the moment than the portrait.

So glad I did.

IMG_7472

IMG_7482

IMG_7461

IMG_7473

IMG_7452

IMG_7459

IMG_7453

Haven’t been making the time for the blog lately, but when I uploaded these pictures from last week, I realized I wanted to preserve these smiles to look back on later… and so I am enjoying this quiet afternoon during break to catch up a bit on preserving these fleeting moments…

IMG_7457

5 comments:

  1. Oh! My that last picture is just perfect the look in his face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really captured some great FUN!! And they all look happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about how handsome your little man is looking these days - so grown up! - then I scrolled to that last picture. Well, that could be our family these days. (Minus a few kids, of course.) Seems every time I turn around in the backyard Eli has dropped his drawers. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that final picture! Priceless! Your girls are so muscular! I think they must have some Wenger blood in them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess Who She sure looked good Ican see how she likes it does it with he heart tell her Gma is propud of her and tell your son we are proud of him doing the sawing of the tree.Will wait to see it on your Bloog. Gma

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)