She’s Got the Look

, , 2 comments

This week my 6 year old lost her top two teeth.  And I gotta tell you that I absolutely LOVE her toothless smile these days.  As in I can’t take enough pictures of her smile because soon her big teeth will come in and she’ll have a whole new look.IMG_6180

It turns my Momma heart into a pile of mushy sentimental gush.  She’s so grown up and little girl all at once… This gap tooth smile will be forever be emblazoned in my mind as her start of first grade smile…

2 comments:

  1. I agree!! That is such a super great picture. LOVE that SMILE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so different! Didn't I *just* see her? She changes so much, I can't handle it. Please tell her Aunt Karen says she's "Cute, cute, cute!"

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)