A Smile to Start this Rainy Monday morning..

, , 3 comments

Heard round the circus this past week…

From my 4 year old:

“Your right hand can’t know what your left hand is doing…unless your giving a hug, then it’s ok.”

IMG_4539

Again from my 4 year old:

After pouring peroxide on her cut, she looked up at me with tears in her eyes and said, “Mom, that burns like Sprite!” (soooo hard not to laugh while she was obviously in pain)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When my almost 2 year old spilled milk all over the table, I said, “Thanks so much buddy.”  He looked up at me with a huge smile and said for the very first time, “Your welcome!”  (apparently sarcasm is lost on the under 2 crowd)

IMG_4497

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these grandkiddo quotes. Keep them comming kids - and keep them documented Mom. 8-D))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing so hard. Love those kids' comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA!! These are some of my favorite posts. Eli is just now starting to say funny things, but nothing quite like these!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)